Divorce, Custody, & Family
Displaying 121 - 122 of 122
Icon for content type Article

الوصاية على قاصر

بموجب قانون ولاية مين، الوالدان البيولوجيان أو المتبنّيان للولد هما الوصيان الطبيعيان على هذا الولد
Icon for content type Article

Minor Name Changes in Maine

To change your name, or the name of a minor in your care, you will usually need to file a petition with the Probate Court in the county where you live. There are some special procedures for changing your name if you are under 18 years old.