Request for Waiver of Fees: Maine Court Forms

If you don't have enough money to pay the court fees, you can ask the court to waive those fees. Before you use the forms posted here, we encourage you to read more about fee waivers and how to use these forms.

NOTE:  The court's rules state that if your income "is derived from poverty -based public assistance programs" [such as SSI, General Assistance or TANF], there is a "presumption" that you qualify for a fee waiver.  If you fit this description and the court denies your fee waiver request, contact Pine Tree Legal.

These are our older .pdf forms. You can fill them out online, then print. Or you can print, then fill them out by hand. These work best with an updated version of Adobe Reader. Get more details on using fillable .pdf forms

CV-067 Application to Proceed Without Payment of Fees

Get fillable .pdf form

CV-191 Supporting Affidavit

Get fillable .pdf form

Find more court forms