Swen Sante pou Travayè Agrikòl yo nan Maine Pandan COVID-19
Pou jwenn enfòmasyon sou kreyòl ayisyen, tanpri vizite: http://www.mainemobile.org/ht/
Are you a farmworker in Maine in need of medical care or a medical consultation?
If yes, Maine Mobile Health Program (“MMHP”) provides low-cost care specifically to Maine’s farmworkers.
Maine Mobile Health can provide you care, give you a consultation, or connect you to appropriate providers.
What type of care does Maine Mobile Health provide?
Maine Mobile Health can deliver care for regular medical issues, as well as advise you on COVID-19-related illness.
What is Maine Mobile Health?
Maine Mobile Health is not a government agency.
It is a network of doctors, nurses, counselors, Community Health Workers and health educators in Maine that works together to provide health care to agriculture and aquaculture workers and their families.
What does Maine Mobile Health Do?
- Offer clinics at farmworker camps and housing
- Provide access to primary and preventive care, specialty care, dental, vision and mental health services
- Help with the cost of health visits and prescriptions
- Help schedule appointments
- Provide transport to medical appointments
- Offer interpretation
- Provide health education
Do I qualify for care from Maine Mobile Health?
You qualify for the program if:
- You or a family member currently works in agriculture or aquaculture.
- Your or your family’s main work in the last 24 months has been agriculture or aquaculture.
How can I contact Maine Mobile Health?
If you are having an emotional crisis and need urgent attention, call 1-888-568-1112.
How much does Maine Mobile Health Cost?
Maine Mobile Health has a sliding fee scale. Based on your income and family size, you may have to pay for some of your visit.
Minimum fees are listed below:
- $5 for a medical appointment
- $20 for a dental appointment
- $5 for a prescription
MAINE MOBILE HEALTH WILL NOT DENY YOU CARE IF YOU CANNOT PAY.
Where can I learn more about Maine Mobile Health?
Please visit Maine Mobile Health’s website at http://www.mainemobile.org/.
What other medical resources are available?
Maine Hospital Association provides a map and directions to hospitals throughout the state at the following link: http://www.themha.org/Our-Members/Member-Hopsitals.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911.