Self Help Tools

Divorce, Custody, & Family
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Icon for content type Article

How to Change Your Name in Maine

Change of Name petitions are filed in the Probate Court in the county where you reside.You should contact the Probate Court in your county before filing a name change petition.